|Home||» Products||» Sugarcane Crusher||» Sugar Cane Crusher Machine (Kiran NO: 5.5)|
Sugar Cane Crusher Machine (Kiran NO: 5.5)
To meet the needs of sugar cane crushing machines, we are indulged to manufacture, export and supply Sugar Cane Crusher Machine. The offered crusher machine is well-suited to take out juice from sugar cane. This crusher machine is manufactured by our adept professionals using utmost quality components and cutting-edge techniques. Additionally, we provide this Sugar Cane Crusher Machine to our prestigious clients in different technical specifications at the most reasonable price.
- Rollers : Rollers made of special graded cast Ã¢â¬â iron for longer life. Specially designed V-type grooves on the rollers to extract macimum juice.
- Bush : Bush are made from standard material thus last longer only required regular grease/lubricant.
- Gears : High tempered qualitative iron is used for making gears. These gears are running in all both lubrication system, it is totally packed, bearing oil seal. It provides safety.
- Axles : High-grade steel is used for all Excel for extra strength and efficiency. Excel are duty fixed and fitted with hydraulic pressure & key is place tightly between rollers which keeps rollers and Excel extremely tight.
- Bearing : taper roller bearing made qualitative materials has least chance of wear and tear.
- Side Plates : Side plates are totally made of steel and joind separately & accurately, Special care is taken to make it stronger to bear maximum load.
Crusher Complete Set Accessories
Krian Brand Sugarcane Crusher
Oil Engine and Motor
Juice Open Pem (Kadai)
Crusher Foundation (Classic)
Couster with Pedestal Complete
Juice and Water Pump
V-Belts Pully & Belts, Bolt & Nut, Spanner, Punch
Alternator, Generators Set 2.2 KVA to 100 KAV
|Model No.||Name Of Model||Roller Length||Capacity Per Day Ton||Capacity kg/Hr Pully||Capacity R.P.M.||Crusher R.P.M.||Motor H.P.||Engine H.P.||Planetary Gear H.P.|
|Kiran||Yamuna1 Ã¢â¬â Stainless Steel||7 ÃÂ½||191||4.5||200/300||20||400||3||3||2|
|Kiran-No.1||Semi Young||6 ÃÂ½||165||16||550/700||8||240||5||8||3|
|Kiran-No.1.5||Heavy Young||7 ÃÂ½||191||18||700/800||8||240||7.5||10||7.5|
|Kiran-No.2||Running Heavy||8 ÃÂ½||216||24||900/1000||8||192||7.5||15||10|
|Kiran-No.3||Semi Deluxe||9 ÃÂ½||242||32||1250/1350||8||200||15||18||12.5|
|Kiran-No.4||Jumbo Deluxe||10 ÃÂ½||267||40||1650/1750||8||200||20||22||15|
|Kiran-No.4.5||Jumbo Super Extra||11Ã¢â¬Â||305||45||1850/2100||8||200||25||25||20|
|Kiran-No.5.5||Turbo Heavy||12 ÃÂ½||318||60||2400/2500||8||200||30 +||-||25|
|Kiran-No.6||Agni Heavy||14 1/8||360||70||2900/3000||8||200||40||-||30|
|Kiran-No.7||King of Maharaja||17 1/8||435||90||3800/4000||8||200||50||-||40|